Friday, September 21, 2012

Chapter 8

Nicki took the elevator up to the 12th Floor of the complex. She clinched her fist together & stepped side to side. Her blood was boiling and she had a million things going through her head. She looked up at the numbers above the elevator doors and watched as the number 6 shown red. She became increasingly angry and shuffled more.

“I’m so fucking tired of bullshit & women.”

“Fuck is her problem with my child? He didn’t ask to be here.”

She continued mumbling to herself as people entered the elevator from the 9th floor. They all stood off to the side looking over at her beet red face & wild eyes. She looked over and mugged the guy who had accidentally bumped her trying to pick up his luggage. He glared back at her with a sly smirk on his face.

“Problem?”

“No, you’re just a beautiful…”

“Stop your bullshit game and move out my way!”

She snarled pushing past him hurrying off the elevator. She banged on the door of the condo until a woman opened the door. Nic looked her over and flared her nostrils then pushed her out the way. She just better have a good reason for her bullshit. Nicki stomped through the condo and came up on the wall that LJ had told her about last night.

“Safaree!”

“Ma’am Mr. Samuels is sleeping.”

“Go wake him the fuck up.”

“Marie, what’s going on.”

“Mrs. Samuels, a woman is here…”

Nicki charged towards the voice & jumped in Karen’s face. Karen stepped back, but lost her balance and fell. Nic shook her head at how pathetic the bitch looked and walked around her. She pushed open their bedroom door & walked in.

“Safaree!”

SB walked out the bathroom in nothing, but his suit pants. He gaged seeing her there with her face beet red. Damn, what got her mad? He looked her over as she walked around the room snatching up LJ’s things. She wore a lace halter top that showed her belly that had a butterfly belly ring. Her curves were being hugged by a pair of pink parachute shorts that showed the bottom of her ass cheeks when she bent over & some white heels. Her hair was in messy curls past her shoulders.

“Safaree! Fuck? Snap out of it.”

“What’s up? I mean why are you here?”

“Because your stupid bitch put her hands on my son. I should go out there and push that bitch into a wall!”

“Wait, calm down I handled this two nights ago! Look he’s fine!”

“No! I don’t give a fuck what you handled, this bitch crossed the line! Nobody has ever put their…”

Safaree grabbed hold of Nicki and dragged her down the hall to LJ’s room where he was sleeping. She rushed over to him and planted kisses all over his face. Safaree pushed the door closed and watched as LJ prepped up and returned the kisses.

“Mommy’s so sorry for sending you over here w| the mean lady.”

“It’s okay mommy it’s not your fault, Daddy married her.”

He mumbled in her ear looking over at SB. Nic climbed into bed with him and asked him question after question forgetting that SB was standing there until he cleared his throat.

“LJ get your stuff packed, I’m taking you home.”

“I want to stay mommy, why don’t you stay and sleep in my room with me.”

“Mommy can’t do that.”

“Why not?”

Safaree hurried and chimed in before she could say anything.

“Let me talk to Mommy then we’ll come talk to you about it, okay?”

LJ shook his head and began playing with the toys on his bed. SB & Nic walked into the connected room near LJ’s and watched him from behind the see thru wall. Nic stood to the side and look SB over then rollled her eyes.

“What do you want?”

“That’s a loaded question.”

He answered looking her over. She shook her head and kept her gaze on LJ. SB walked up behind her and pulled her into a hug. She didn’t budge or say anything. He let her go and turned her around to him as he sat in a chair in front of her.

“I’m sorry, I let that shit happen. That will never happen again I promise.”

“I know it won’t cause he won’t be coming back over here.”

“Fuck? Naw, you can’t take my son from me like this! I’m not letting you do that!”

“What? How the fuck are you going to stop me, huh?”

She shouted becoming even more angry. They both began to argue and yell. Nic began to say out of line stuff and SB began to call her all kinds of things. She slapped him once and went in for another, but he grabbed her hand then pushed her against the wall. She continued to cuss him out until his lips smashed into her’s. They both deepened the kiss, but Nic quickly snapped out of it then pulled away. She looked down as he let her go.

“I have to go.”

“Why? I know you felt what I felt.”

“Bye Safaree.”

She quickly grabbed LJ’s things and hurried down the hall where she was face to face w| Karen again. She handed LJ his bag and told him to wait by the door. She watched as he disappeared. She tapped Karen on the shoulder as soon as she turned her way, Nic’s fist met the left side of her face.

“Bitch don’t you ever put your hand on my son again. I’ll personally have you killed.”

She spat out before exiting the condo.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you brought this story back! Nicki handled that like a boss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Karen feel stupid and I bet she won't touch Lj again. And I know they did not just kiss they about to start something Nic can't just take Lj away from safaree

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sigh* This is so good. I'm here for Nicki punching Karen. But Nicki need to quit playing she know she want Faree. And why Faree forget he was married tho talking about why you stop? Lol Good chapter. Post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wtf is wrong with that Karen bitch, I'm happy Nicki put her into place. I hope Nicki will see that they (she & Safaree) belong together for the sake of their child. Please post soon, wanna know what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naw nick should have kicked that bitch ass nisi you know it y u playing wih my emotions chile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mhmm Safaree, get the girl of your dreams back. Karen deserved that punch in the face and more. Hope Nic isn't too stubborn about trying to rekindle what they had.

    ReplyDelete