Friday, September 21, 2012

Chapter 5

[The Reunion]

Candi, Lauren and Nicki walked down the side street like the old days to the school. They all joked and reminisced on the old days and what happened on that little side street during the summer. Candi yelled out when someone came up from the side of them.

“Fuck boy! Scared the shit out of me, what’s up?”

“You know me, same shit, different year.”

“What?”

“Onika, no-one talking to your smart ass.”

“Nigga, don’t talk to my bitch like that.”

“I want you to say that when I’m in yo bed tonight.”

“OOOOHHHH!”

Lauren and Nic said at the same time. Lauren looked over to Nic then both looked between Candi and Chris. Chris looked over at Candi, who’s face had turn red. The girls exchanged we’ll talk later looks and proceeded into the high school auditorium. They walked into a crowd of people who howled and laughed as they walked in. Everyone exchanged hugs and pounds. Seemed that everyone was there, but Nic was looking for a specific someone. She jumped when an arm came around her body and someone was breathing down her neck. She turned to see Jeremy in an off white suit and a black collared shirt. She hugged him for what seemed like forever. He smells so good, feels so good and looks so damn good.

“Hey, long time no see.”

“Same to you.”

“How you been baby girl?”

“I’m living, you?”

“I’m not doing too bad myself.”

“That’s nice.”

“You look nice, turn for me.”

Nic smiled and turned slowly for him then caught the eyes of someone she had been lusting for. His eyes locked on her and her’s on him. She turned back to Jeremy who was licking his lips like he could taste her. She smirked his way and shook her head.

“Now you turn for me, so I can check you out.”

He turned around flexing. He posed then flashed a smile.

“Looking good lil daddy.”

“Thanks Ma.”

“So what you got for yourself?”

“Still trying to get my car business up and running. I need a lady like you by my side.”

“Jeremy, you couldn’t handle the woman I am today and you couldn’t then.”

Nic got up and walked away, she knew exactly where his weak ass game was going and had no time for it. Jeremy stood up feeling stupid and less of a man.

“Yo pussy was whack anyway ho!”

“Yo ass was always stuck up and now you think cause you got a good job you better than me?”

“Fuck you and fuck your son!”

The whole place got quiet. Everyone was looking at them now. Nic turned around to face him. She charged towards him.

“Fuck you! You’re such a pathetic ass loser!”

“My pussy was whack, but you wasn’t saying that every night you fucked me with your weak ass dick!”

“We won’t go there and don’t ever bring MY son up in your bullshit because your ego and dick are small.”

“Bitch you tried to hide my damn son from me and you still wasn’t gone say shit!”

“He’s NOT your’s that’s why!”

Oh’s and aw’s filled the room. She looked down then up in his angry face now they both were embarrassed. She turned on her heels and fast paced to the bathroom. Candi and Lauren were right behind her.

“Are you serious?”

“What?”

“Onika!”

TT came rushing into the bathroom. She had just gotten there. Nic wiped away the tears in her eyes and looked at the girls faces. They were confused.

~~~~~~

Karen tip toed into the bathroom and stood against the wall unseen & unheard. She listened and waited. Nicki sighed loudly and began explaining herself to the girls.

“Five years ago when I went to NYC for my meeting with my new employer, I ran into Faree. We went out to eat, walked through the park and had small talk. He told me about his business in the Jewelry industry and I told him about my fashion boutiques and undergarment line. We had a good time. A really good time.”

“You? LJ? His?”

“It was once and it was a total mistake and yes he’s LJ’s father.”

“Why did you lie?”

“I didn’t want people to know plus I was with Jeremy remember?”

“You know he’s married, right?”

“Who?”

“Faree!!”

“What? No! OMG!”

Karen dropped to the floor hearing the news. What the fuck? He really has a child with her, but can barely fuck me enough to give me one! What’s wrong with me? What does she have that I don’t? Huh? God answer me dammit! She stood up and stomped out in a hurry back to the reunion.

~~~~~~

Lauren looked around the restroom after they heard the stomping. They all stood quiet until she came back with the coast is clear. Everyone was still taking in the news. Nicki looked in the mirror again. I can’t tell him now, he’s a happily married man. I can’t go fuck up his life. The tears ran down her face. The girls hugged her and wiped her face.

“Look we’ll leave now.”

“Yeah, let’s go get your stuff.”

They all walked out to the reunion with all eyes on them. They hurried to get her things when it suddenly became quiet because someone was on the mic.

“I just want to thank everyone for coming tonight, me and my husband, Safaree, hope you guys enjoy yourself just as much as he enjoyed himself with little Miss Onika back there five years ago!”

A spotlight shown on Nicki and the room looked her way. She became red in the face and couldn’t move her body. Her friends stood by her just as shocked.

“I heard you in that bathroom! You slept with my husband you dirty fucking whore! Oh, Safaree that son she speaks of is OUR son!”

Safaree looked at Nic, who just stood looking towards Karen. He became angry and grabbed Karen off the stage. Karen became enraged and charged at Nic. Candi shoved Karen to the ground and stood over her.

“Bitch don’t do it, I’ll fuck you up in this bitch!”

“Candace mind your business!”

“Bitch she is my business and you better back down.”

“Candi let her up. Let’s go!”

Nicki stucked her things under her arm and rushed out, but SB grabbed her arm. His eyes looked pained and angry, but he didn’t speak a word just let her go. Her eyes read sorry over and over.

“Why?”

“Faree, I’m sorry.”

Was all she said before leaving the reunion.

She rushed inside the house and began pulling off clothes. She was left in her undergarment as she went to her son’s room and got in his bed. Even though he was sleep, she sang to him until she fell asleep.

6 comments:

  1. OMGGGGG!!!! This was good! Karen needed her ass whooped. Nicki should've let Candi beat her cause Karen was just looking for trouble. UGH I don't like her. Aww Nic. She should've told Safaree instead of lying to Jeremy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen was wrong for that and Jeremy they got everybody thinkin nicki a hoe. And she really tried to fight Nic with candi and Lauren there. Can't wait for nicki and Sb to work this out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dead at Candi bout to whoop Karen ass in this bitch! Nicki should've told Safaree about their son. *Patiently waits for next chapters*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremy and Karen are both assholes. At least Safaree knows that the kid is his (thank ya Jesus) but that has her lookin like a hoe :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen is a dumb bitch for that, that was fucked up. But atleast Safaree knows the baby is his now...lets see what he does about it. I love this story, your stories are always so amazing! Can't wait for more xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn nisi tugs not suppose to feel like they want to cry stop it

    ReplyDelete