Saturday, September 22, 2012

Chapter 16

“FAREE!”

Nic yelled out.

“FAREE!”

LJ ran into the room and sighed loudly at his mommy sleeping. She was dreaming again. Safaree walked in and put a rag over her head and woke her up. She cried and kissed him right on the lips. He went with the flow until Nic pulled away and looked up at him. This time he couldn’t read her expression. LJ got in the bed with her and looked at her like she was disgusting.

“Mommy, why you pee in the bed?”

“I didn’t, my water just broke.”

“What?”

“Grab the bag and let’s go.”

Safaree picked Nic up and grabbed the bag. LJ picked a toy and grabbed Nic’s purse as they walked out the door.

“LJ in the front!”

“But Mommmy…”

“In the front damn boy listen.”

“Faree..”

“Okay! In the front this time.”

“Okayyyy!”

LJ sat in the front as SB laid Nic across the back seat. She breathe in and out slow. Safaree threw the bag on the floor and shut the door.

“Seat belt Man, I don’t want you…. OOOHHH!”

~~~~~~

Safaree was standing outside the room pacing back and forth. The doctor finally opened the door and let him in as Nic laid on the bed with her legs propped open. She smile looking at him staring between her legs.

“You guys ready?”

“Yes, let’s go!”

“Excited Dad?”

“Waiting for my second son to pop out.”

“Well here we go, Ms. Maraj push for me please.”

Nicki gave it one good push and the head popped out with no problem. Safaree stared at the head full of hair the baby had. Nicki began to push again and with the doctors assistants the body of the baby came limping out. Safaree’s face light up like it was christmas. The doctor handed the baby over to the nurse, who rushed off with the baby.

Safaree held Nic’s hand as she caught her breath and got cleaned up. She closed her legs and laid on her side staring into Safaree’s face. She smiled seeing his face come to life again when the nurse came back with the baby in a pink blanket.

“What are you guys going to name her?”

“Zuri Amore’ Samuels.”

“What a pretty name for such a pretty baby.”

The nurse said handing Nicki the baby. She looked into her round face and piercing gray eyes that shut after she snuggled next to Nic. LJ came bouncing in the room with his grandma’s and Aunt’s behind him.

“Onika, she’s a beauty.”

“My own sister like Daddy!”

Everyone awed at how excited LJ was. He sat on SB’s leg and reached up for the new born. SB took her from Nic’s arms and held her on LJ’s lap as people took pictures and awed.

———

[Week Later)

Nicki laid her head on the pillow and looked over at SB who was knocked out. Nicki threw her leg over his torso and traced his face with her finger. He opened an eye and looked at her. She smirked and laid back down on her back. She burst into a fit of giggles when SB crawled on top of her and blew on her neck.

“Stop, I was bored!”

“Why you wake me up then?”

“Cause I can’t have fun with the kids like I can with you.”

“Oh, ready to make a third one.”

Nicki pushed him over and straddled him. She leaned in close to his face and smiled.

“No! I want to play scrabble.”

“Damn, just played me all around.”

Nicki looked down to his friend and grabbed it. He was rock hard, but she was in no mood for sex. She massaged and beat it until it became limp. He groaned when she got up, turned on the light and pulled out scrabble.

“Let’s go so I can kick your illiterate ass!”

———

“Zuri baby please latch on.”

“She want some tits!”

“She’s hurting my boobs though.”

“She don’t have any teeth, so how is that possible?”

“So that doesn’t mean it don’t hurt.”

“Give her the tit Nic.”

“No, she needs to become friends with this bottle.”

Nicki frowned at Safaree getting ready for a meeting with a big company, who wanted to partner with him. He looked at her and went to get a kiss, but she put Zuri up between them.

“Don’t forget to pick up Austin.”

“I sent Tia.”

“I told you I don’t want her…”

“Nas.”

“Whatever, he hasn’t been here in a week or so.”

“But he was here.”

Safaree pointed to his nose then looked at her. Nicki didn’t tell SB that Nas was out of town on business so he wouldn’t be back for another two weeks and that Tia wasn’t coming in her house. She just held Zuri in her lap.

“Give my girl some breast Nic.”

“Leave.”

“I’ll massage em later if they hurt.”

“No I’ll be fine.”

“You act like you don’t…”

“I don’t want you touching me. We have two kids because of you touching me.”

“Daddy, Tia’s outside with a boy.”

“Faree, I don’t want her in here!”

“Nic, your jealousy is showing.”

Nic got out of bed with Zuri latched to her boob and stormed after him. He opened the door and Nic slammed it back close. He stood by the door having a staring contest with her. He sighed then pushed her to the side gently not to disturb Zay’More.

“Stop playing.”

“No, you stop playing with me.”

“Stop being a bitch.”

“Now she def ain’t coming in!”

Nicki yelled so Tia could hear her. Tia stood back from the door as the guy next to her huffed and switched legs every five seconds. They could hear them arguing from the other side then Safaree opened the door watching Nic walk off.

“Come in.”

“Doesn’t seem like we welcomed.”

“Never mind Nic, Austin she’s upstairs and Tia just stay down here for me. I’ll be back in an hour.”

“Um okay.”

Safaree rushed out the door as Tia sat on the sofa. LJ came around the corner and smiled when he seen her sitting there.

“Morning Tia.”

“Morning LJ.”

“I got a baby sister.”

“You do?”

“Yeah!”

Tia looked puzzled as LJ rambled on about his little sister and how she cried all night. He didn’t tell me she had the baby. Wonder why he’s being so secretive now? She nodded and smiled as LJ acted out his sister.

~~~~~~

“Safaree it’s been 30 min after could you come home, I’m tired!”

“Don’t rush me I’ll be there when I get there.”

Zuri was sound asleep next to Nicki after an hour of her crying and screaming. She wouldn’t latch on to the bottle and didn’t even try. Nicki sighed and rolled out of bed.

“Your bitch is still here.”

“She’s my PA and stop with the b word, yo.”

“Anyways, how did the meeting…”

“Fine. Open the door.”

“No.”

Nicki stated walking to Zuri’s room. Austin was painting the walls Pink Friday Pink and the ceiling a light blue with clouds. Nic hung up her phone when she felt him staring over her. He pressed up against her letting her no what was on his mind.

“You’re a hornball and need to be tamed.”

“Well, isn’t this…”

“Bye, you really think I’m joking when I say no more?”

She turned around to face him. He pulled her into the bedroom and kissed her spot. Nic pushed him away and pointed at Zuri. She shook her, grabbed a magazine and pointed to the bathroom.

“You turning me down? Nas got you dick whipped?”

“Don’t start just go handle your business.”

3 comments:

  1. Their relationship is mad confusing frfr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sad widdle barb who just wants to read some onikafaree that nisi won't write for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm confused. Who's Austin? She sleeping with him too? Dios mio :/

    ReplyDelete