Saturday, September 22, 2012

Chapter 14

[ Two Months Later )

Nicki pushed Safaree over to the other side and rolled out of bed feeling pressure on her bladder. She raced to the bathroom and released herself. She looked down to check and sighed in relief. Thank God not yet. She cleaned herself up then hopped in the shower.

SB rolled back over and opened one eye to see no Nicki. He jumped up and looked around and sighed when he saw the bag was still by the bedroom door. Not today! He thought smiling hearing the shower running. He had been at Nic’s for about a month now because Karen was pissed about the second baby. She had wrecked the house and threw all of his stuff out the door onto the lawn.

++++++

“Safaree, I can’t believe you got that bitch PREGNANT again! I can’t even get you to fucking touch me like that!”

“I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry? That’s it? I gave you 12 years of my life to have a baby and you have them with some other bitch! All you can say is SORRY!”

She screamed pulling out his clothes, shoes and jewelry! She threw some stuff at him, some out the window and others out the door! He chased after her pulling her in for a hug to calm her, but she attacked him.

“FUCK YOU! GET OUT DAMMIT!”

“Karen please let’s talk it out first.”

“Did you talk it out when your penis was in another bitch! Huh? Huh?”

He didn’t say anything just grabbed his pieces, got in the car and drove off. He would let her cool then return.

++++++

He stood in the bathroom admiring Nic’s body from the other side of the shower glass door. She pressed up against the glass as she bent over to get her legs and feet again. He tried to control his friend, but was already at attention. When Nicki began to rinse off he turned around towards the sink and grabbed his toothbrush & toothpaste.

“Hmph.”

“Good Morning to you too.”

“Yeah, Yeah.”

“Nic, you really gone keep giving me small talk?”

“Yep.”

“Why? I didn’t do shit to you.”

He said brushing his teeth and looking over at a fully nude Nic. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her towel as she stepped up to the sink to brush her teeth also.

“You might want to handle your friend before you bust on my sink.”

She said before leaving the bathroom with her toothbrush in her mouth. He looked down and groaned loudly. Fuck man, she just keep playing and teasing.

~~~~~~

“Mommy’s Man get up, please?”

“No!”

“I asked nicely.”

“I’m sleepy, Daddy wouldn’t let me sleep until I finished my Homewerk.”

“Did you take your nap yesterday?”

“No, Daddy wouldn’t let…”

“Okay.. Okay, I’ll talk to him later about it, but right now I need you up and ready to go.”

LJ sat up on the side of the bed and stared off into space as Nic brushed and flossed his teeth for him. He smiled big after she kissed his toothpaste filled mouth. He got up and spit in the trash can as Nic ran his shower water. He picked out his clothes then showed it to Nic in the mirror.

“Mommy..”

“Yes.”

“Are you and Daddy together like he was with Karen.”

“No, baby. Your Daddy is on time out with Karen.”

“And he’s allowed to go to sleep overs still?!”

He questioned looking her over. He sucked his teeth exposing his dimples. If only he knew and understood. Nicki shook her head and pulled off his clothes then helped him into the shower.

“LJ wash EVERYTHING expect your face!”

“OKEY DOKEY!”

~~~~~~

Safaree walked out of the bathroom with his towel on to see Nic standing in her closet looking up at her shoes. She had a big grin on her face as she looked over them. SB stepped closer to hear that she was on the phone. He became jealous.

“No, I miss you too Nas.”

“When are you coming?”

“Yes, I’ll be ready by 2.”

“He’s hanging with his father today because his summer class got canceled.”

Nicki giggled then kissed the phone. She jumped feeling arms around her body. Then a pair of full lips on her neck causing a moan to escape her lips. She tried pulling away, but his grip got tighter.

“Move Safaree!”

“Moan again.”

“Nas? Nas!”

He had hung up. SB let her go and smirked looking at the hickey on her neck. She pushed past him and looked at the quarter size red passion mark.

“Why?”

“Now you can’t go see him.”

“You’re a selfish bastard you know?”

“So, you’re mine!”

“You don’t own any thing over here! Look, Safaree I’m not playing mind games with you! I don’t want to be with you, so after I have the baby pack your shit and work it out with Karen, okay? Kay!”

Nicki screamed grabbing her make up kit and covering the mark. She picked up his briefs and threw them at him. He looked at her as if she had lost her mind. She’s pregnant that’s all.

“LJ!”

“Yes!”

“Go eat breakfast!”

“I’m already eating.”

Nicki looked over at Safaree’s face and shook him off. He has to know I’m serious. She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

“Morning Nancy.”

“Morning Nicki, MiMi said she’s coming over in an hour, so be ready.”

Nicki laughed at MiMi’s message. Bitch think she running something. Safaree walked into the kitchen and grabbed some toast and the butter then left out. He was pissed. LJ sensed it and looked over at his mom, who was staring off into the front door.

“Mommy, what’s wrong with Daddy.”

“Nothing’s wrong son. Let’s go so your mom can get her alone time since she doesn’t want…”

“Really?”

“Well basically.”

“Okay, Lloyd.”

“Alright Onika.”

“You’re so petty and stupid it makes…”

“I’m petty, but what was all that in the fucking closet? You knew that shit would…”

“You were in the shower! I didn’t know you were going to get out at that moment!”

“How didn’t you? I mean? What the fuck you..”

“I’m not even about to start and watch your mouth!”

“I told you before, onika, I’m a grown ass man I say what I want!”

Nicki walked out the kitchen mumbling and crying. LJ looked at his father and ran up the stairs after his mom. He walked into her room and watched her pack his Daddy’s bag like Karen had did the other time.

“Yo what the fuck?”

“Please get out.”

“Onika, you the only one I got don’t do this.”

“Do what? I’m so tired of you disrespecting me like, I don’t fucking deserve this!”

“Look, you don’t just let me fix it okay. I’m sorry.”

“Mommy stop crying.”

LJ stood on the edge of the bed and wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks like she did when he cried. She smiled at him and wiped her eyes dry. Safaree pulled his things out the bag and nodded for LJ to exit.

“I’m sorry I upset you. You know me, I told you that I don’t want you seeing him until I leave.”

“That’s so selfish! So I’m suppose to sit around the house because you’re being selfish like we’re dating?”

“No just go out with…”

LJ burst into the room with a pretty little light skin woman with straight long hair and nice nose to lips profile. Nicki looked at her then back at Safaree.

“Who’s this bitch?”

“Don’t start this is my personal assistant, Tia.”

“And she’s in my house cause..?”

“I invited her to spend the day with me…”

“Okay.”

Was all Nic said before slamming the door in her face. She snarled at SB.

“Stay out of my personal life when you have bitches around my son like you’re some kind of pimp.”

She opened the door smiled at a stunned Tia and left out the house.

3 comments:

  1. Ok they have a weird relationship and Sb is being selfish. He wrong for doing that while she was on the phone with nas

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! They are so petty. They BOTH like playing with other people's emotions including their own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give up u know what nisi I wish emoji had a middle finger cuz.......

    ReplyDelete